Amazon India is the biggest Online market player in India and sell around products of 50000 different categories of products everyday. Amazon has the largest customer base as well as largest seller base in India. If someone is running a Shop, Store or wholesale business, make your business online by registering yourself in Amazon Seller central and start selling products all over the country. Amazon is not just limited to any country or locality it will take your business to all over the world.
In the Online business Ideas section we have covered all the important information regarding Online Selling Business in India like Advantages or disadvantages, Local business vs Online Business and many more. In this Article we will provide you the process in step by step manner so that you can easily register your shop in in Amazon seller central. If you are interested in our blog post and want to take your business in new heights just follow Earn Something.
Procedure for Registration in Amazon Seller Central
Before start selling products on amazon you need to register your shop in Amazon .in and create your Online Store Id. Before going to amazon seller central make sure you have GST identification number, VAT/TIN Number, CST ID and PAN card. Now you have these steps
- Go to Amazon.in and click on Sell button which is just little bit below of Search box.
- The link will open up which is Seller centrals Home page. This page will provide you to options to get started first one is Professional and Second is Individual. I recommend you to choose Professional because it is for national and Globally. Individual registration is for only for one city and currently available for Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad.
- Read all the benefits and services and Clink to Register Now Button.
- Fill the Form and Create your amazon account or if you are already the amazon user just login to amazon seller central with amazon id and password.
- Now you will redirected to Amazon Sellers page. In this page go to the first section which is Phone verification. Verify your phone and go to Sellers Information and fill all the details required Click to next button.
- Once you are done with Sellers information next section is Tax Information in this section you have to provide GST Identification Number, VAT/TIN number, CST ID, PAN card for Business. Fill and click next.
- After Tax Information this section is Sellers Interview. Here you have to fill up Information related to your business like categories of products which want sell form Amazon, Annual turnover, website information etc. Once you are done here submit these details and last section is dashboard.
- In the Dashboard section you will see five different sections and the first one Create your Amazon listing. In this area you have to submit or edit your product catalogs and list product categories.
- Second is Set shipping Rates, in this section you have to choose Shipping rate for you products according to delivery area.
- In the Third Section you have to Provide your Current account details or business bank account.
- The fourth one is Product Tax code, In this section very carefully select Tax code for your product. You have select GST rate of for your products you want to sell comes in which category of GST tax Rate.
- Finally the Last one is Digital Image Signature, You have to upload your signature in digital form. Just sign in white paper and scan that signature and upload to this section and Click on Submit button.
Now you will be able to start selling products form Amazon Seller central. List as many as products and advertise your product to make it visible on the front page of search result. If you want some tips to grow your business ask Amazon experts by their Helpline Number. If you wanna know Something more about Online Shopping Sites or Store and How to register read our article Create your Online Store In India.